I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

" IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, YOU'RE A FOOL! "
Joan Rivers


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!



Monday, February 10, 2014

Winter and Valentines Home Tour 2014 & 9 Decorated Trees!!!!!

My home is decorated for Winter ( which I do not think will ever end here in NEPA) and Valentines Day!!

And I have 5 Valentines Trees ,3 Winter Trees, and 1 Combination Winter and Valentine Tree!!!
  I get bored with things really quickly so decorating for each Holiday and Season changes up the way the house looks and saves me money on major remodeling!!!!

LOL!!
 
Here is how our little townhouse will look until the beginning of March.....

I keep up all my Valentines Decorations until then because February is Heart Month!!

The Outside decorated for Winter!!

The Living Room decorated in Red and Gold Valentines Decorations



The Dining Room decorated in Pink for Valentines Day


The Kitchen decorated for both Winter and Valentines Day


 The Powder Room is both Decorated for Winter and Valentines Day



The Den is Decorated for Winter
I keep up and re-decorate a lot of my Christmas decorations especially Trees.......

I have decorated Trees in our home year round!

If you would like to see more, links to posts on each individual  room are on my Side Bar......

www.debbie-dabble.blogspot.com

 I will be linking up to these great parties this week:


  TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY 
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Wonderful Wednesdays
 HOME Party on Wednesdays
Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
All Things Pretty Thursdays
Catch a Glimpse Thursday
  Tablescape Thursday 
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
This and That Thursdays

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
 Fridays Unfolded Linky Party 
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Ladies Only Blog Share Linky Party
Tickled Pink Party
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Inspire Me Fridays 
 Anything Goes Linky Party 
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party
 Fabulous Friday Link Party

SATURDAY
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
Party Junk
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
 Finding the Pretty and Delicious Party
Saturday Show and Tell 
Serenity  Saturday
  Check Me Out Saturdays

 SUNDAY
Seasonal Sunday
That DIY Party
Inspired Sunday( Formerly Vintage View Sunday)
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Sunday's Best Partay! 

 MONDAY
 Inspire Me Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 The DIY'ers 
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 

  Annual Valentine Par-Tay! 

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



21 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Valentines Debbie ! As always enjoyed browsing Your holiday home.I esp.enjoy looking closely at all the details up close. Only wish I could peruse in person and have a cup of whatever with You.Blessings Denise

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm recovering from surgery and smiling at your beautiful Valentine touches throughout your home. You must love coming home from work and turning on all your special lights and admiring your beautiful trees. Happy Valentines, Debbie!

lala said...

Your home is always so wonderful to see decorated for the holidays! I get so many great ideas from you. I just took out my small white tabletop xmas tree & now have it decorated with hearts & cupids - something I would not have thought to do until I saw yours. Happy Valentines Day!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Lala,
I can't find any other way to get in touch with you so I thought I would do it here.... Thanks so much for all your visits and for your very kind words!! Glad that you have a Valentines tree now!!

Hugs,
Deb

Alessandra said...

Happy Valentine' s Day! Your home is amazing. Thanks for the beautiful tour of decors. The trees are gorgeous
Kisses
Alessandra

Alessandra said...

Happy Valentine' s Day! Your home is amazing. Thanks for the beautiful tour of decors. The trees are gorgeous
Kisses
Alessandra

Crystelle Boutique said...

NINE!!! trees????? How do you keep track of all the ornaments....?? It looks very festive at your house. LOVE the porch when it's all lit up at night.....
and the vintage skates on the sled are my favorites..... :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Kay said...

Debbie, love the red trees in the power room!! Everything is lovely.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi and wow Debbie it sure looks so fun and festive in your house! I love everything and you went all out and did a great job with it all! I hope you are well and wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Your home is such a show piece! Simply gorgeous. Love your Valentines trees and decorations!
*hugs*deb

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

How sweet...your home all full of hearts! Love the little white tree full of pink...so pretty!
Blessings,
Cindy

victorian parlor II said...

Debbie,

Your enthusiasm is contagious! It is always such a delight to visit your blog:). I love your bear collection! Please visit my new blog:

http://beartonabbey.blogspot.com

I think you'll like it:).

Blessings my Victorian friend,

Kim

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Oh gosh girlfriend I don't know how you do it! But everything does look so pretty and indeed a showcase! Working full time and creating such a lovely home.. well you deserve a big hug...giving you one can you feel it? Love stopping by!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Debbie

I so love to stare at each of your photos - looking at all the details.

Stay warm and safe - it's coming!

Leann

Dawn WeCallItJunkin said...

Ok, I think the white trees are my faves, and I love that pine cone wreath with the little bird. Thank you for sharing this on my History & Home Link Party this week, take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

J Shrewsbury-ThreeDogFarmhouse said...

Wow!!
You really go all out!
I love the little white tree with pink & silver hearts...definitely my fave!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Debbie I am always amazed at your wonderful decorations. The Valentine trees are so pretty. Enjoyed it all.
Thanks for sharing at TTF!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Nine gorgeous trees this year...amazing! They are all beautiful Debbie! I am ashamed to say that I have ONE still on the work table... half done...it's too late now. Have a wonderful Valentines day Debbie...hugs, Penny

Susan Clayton said...

'Visiting' you is always such fun! I have to tell you I have shouted out more than once - I have one of those too! To which the H called out from the room, "I don't think she can hear you, honey." Happy Pink Saturday! Angels to you Mrs.B

Jann Olson said...

Valentines may be over, but Winter is till upon us! Your home is always so festive Debbie. The little white tree and the feather tree are my favorites. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

PioneerMomma said...

I love seeing all your decorations. That "Queen of Everything" snowman is fantastic!

Ashley @ PioneerMomma.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...